The Zoning Board of Appeals will meet on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 in the Municipal Center Courtroom. A training work session will take place at 7:00 p.m. and the regular meeting will begin immediately thereafter, but not later than at 7:30 PM.
1. Continue review of application submitted by 23-28 Creek Drive, LLC, 23-28 Creek Drive, Tax Grid No. 30-6054-37-037625-00, Fishkill Creek Development (FCD) Zoning District, to construct a mixed use development with eight apartments and 20,000 sq. ft. of commercial space which requires relief from the following:
1) Section 223-26(F) to provide 93 parking spaces (113 parking spaces required)
2) Section 223-4.14(C) for apartment size of 2,750 sq. ft. for two of the units (2,000 sq. ft. maximum permitted)
3) Section 223-1.14(F) for a four story building
(three stories maximum permitted)
4) Section 223-1.14(F) for a building height of 53 ft.-4 in.
(40 ft. maximum permitted)
2. Application submitted by 184 Main, LLC, 184 Main Street, Tax Grid No. 30-5954-27-811956-00, CMS Zoning District, for relief from Section 223-41.18(E)(4) to add a second story on the building with a 10 ft. rear yard setback (25 ft. required)
3. Application submitted by James Schumm, 27 Monell Place, Tax Grid No. 30-5955-04-635190-00, for relief from Section 223-17(C) to construct a bedroom addition with 14.5 ft. side yard setback (20 ft. required)
4. Miscellaneous Business
Consider request for one (1) year extension of 1/17/2018 area variances - Edgewater