The Zoning Board of Appeals will meet on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 in the Municipal Center Courtroom. the meeting starts at 7:00 p.m. at 12:00 AM.
1. Application submitted by Rina Shuman, corner lot at Madison Avenue and Prospect Street, Tax Grid No. 30-6054-46-208527-00, R1-10 Zoning District, seeking relief from Section 223-17(C) to construct a new single family house with a 12.2 ft. side yard setback (15 ft. required)and 37.2 ft. total side yard setbacks (40 ft. required)
2. Application submitted by 605 N. Macquesten Pkwy, LLC (as a single member for 475 Main Street Beacon, LLC), Tax Grid No. 30-6054-37-076730-00, CB Zoning District, for relief from Section 223-17(D) to create 7 apartments in the building at 475 Main Street (3 permitted)
3. Application submitted by John Hagedorn & Patricia Kreger, 41 Cliff Street, Tax Grid No. 30-5954-34-745871-00, R1-5 Zoning District, seeking relief from Section 223-26(C)(1) to create parking in the required front yard
4. Application submitted by Beacon Todd, LLC, 18 West Main Street, Tax Grid No. 30-5954-26-647966-00, Linkage (L) Zoning District, for relief from Section 223-41.21 to create a 6,600 s.f. retail space (5,000 s.f. maximum permitted)
5. Application submitted by Stephen Spacarelli, Knevels Avenue, Tax Grid No. 30-5954-16-950472-00, R1-40 Zoning District, for relief from Section 223-17(C) to construct two new single family houses (after receiving Subdivision Approval) with one house having a 27.9 ft. front yard setback and one house having a 28.1 ft. front yard setback (50 ft. required)
6. Application submitted by Highview Development, LLC, 226 Main Street, Tax Grid No. 30-5954-27-860918-00, CMS Zoning District, to construct a new building which requires relief from Section 223-41.18(D)(5) for a 10 ft. rear yard setback (25 ft. required) and Section 223-41.18(F)(2)(a) to provide no off-street parking spaces (8 off-street spaces required)
7. Application submitted by DMS Consolidators, Ltd., 30 Beekman Street, Tax Grid No. 30-5954-26-660924-00, Linkage (L) Zoning District, for relief from Section 223-41.21(D)(5) to allow a zero (0) ft. building stepback for the elevator shaft only which extends above the third story (15 ft. building stepback required)