PHOTO & HINT
Do you know what this photo is of, and where it was taken? First to correctly identify this wins the prize of a BJ's Sweet Potato Pie! This contest is sponsored by Gate House Realty, who is now showing a new loft at 11 Creek Drive in Beacon, NY. Once the correct answer is identified, we will post a reveal article that shows the full location of this photo, and more about its location.
Hint: It's not where or what you think, but it's exactly where it says.
Winner! Matt Clifton was the first to correctly identify the what and where of this photo. See the reveal photo here, and a bit of history about the location!
- The right answer must include what this is, and where it is.
- Guesses can only be made in the Comments on this website blog. Comments made at Facebook, Instagram or Twitter will not be counted. So don't get too excited and give it away there! Comment here.
- A Note About Comments: We have to approve them before they get published, so if you don't see your comment right away, you will soon. We have to do this to prevent random robot spam.
- Guess as many times as you like until you get it right.
- The Winner will be identified in the Comments below.
- To redeem your prize, you'll need to pick up this signed business card from A Little Beacon Blog's headquarters at 291 Main Street and bring it into BJ's at 213 Main Street.
BJ's has graciously donated one of their famous mini-sweet potato pies to the winner of this contest. Winner must present this business card from the picture to redeem the pie.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSOR
Big thanks to the sponsor for this mystery photo contest, Gate House Realty, who knows every corner of Beacon very well. Right now, they have the chance for a lucky homeowner to get a beautiful, newly renovated loft at 11 Creek Drive in historic Beacon, NY, which includes a private outdoor patio and 20ft balcony for private entertaining, large open kitchen, a gorgeous bathroom, exposed brick, and other lovely details you can see in this video that walks you through the entire loft. Pass it on to a friend who is looking for a luxury loft apartment with lots of natural light and views overlooking the Fishkill Creek.