Notification just went out that tonight's Workshop Meeting for City Council has been postponed due to lack of a quorum. As soon as the City of Beacon releases a new date, we will post it here and on our new "Workshop Meetings" page, which contains Agendas and Videos from meetings that have already been held.
WORKSHOP AGENDA ITEMS
1. Memorial Park Tennis Courts - Softball and Skateboarding
2. Acceptance of Dedication of a Portion of Judson Street
3. Kristy Drive Drainage Replacement
4. Chapter 191 Discussion
5. Milling and Paving Presentation
6. Award Recommendation for the Control and Telemetry Project for the Water Department