From time to time, we hear laments from business owners who saw an opportunity to be involved in an event, or to sponsor something, but didn't know about it in time to apply. Therefore, when we are able to and if we know about it, we'll share a sponsor opportunity with our readers in case you might be interested. A Little Beacon Blog is not affiliated with this event; we just thought you might like to know about it, as we are advocates for local businesses getting the word out, and for fundraising for a good cause.
Sponsorships for Golf Outing at Beekman Golf Course
Stinson’s Hub is fundraising for the Episcopal Church of St. Mary’s in the Highlands in Cold Spring. They "are in desperate need for funds to keep their doors open," says Wendy Stinson, owner of the hub. Stinson's Hub is holding its annual golf outing on Friday, June 8, 2018 at Beekman Golf Course, and is looking for businesses who are interested in sponsorship at different levels. You can learn more about the St. Mary’s Episcopal Church here. The church's parish hall is also home to the Philipstown Reform Synagogue.
The sponsoring establishment’s information would be posted at the outing, and signage would be posted on the hole/tee that is sponsored by the business. According to Wendy, "Every year our golf outing grows bigger and bigger, and we are very excited to see what this year will bring."
If you are interested in sponsoring a hole or tee, please call Wendy at 845-234-8807 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sponsor a $200 hole or $100 tee.
- Sponsor the purchase of golf balls with your establishment’s logo on them to be given out at the outing
- $200 per 5 dozen golf balls with your logo on them (taken)
- Sponsor for 15 dozen golf balls with your logo on them
- Sponsor the Par 3 Challenge - $300 (taken)
- Sponsor the Par 5 Challenge - $400
- Sponsor the Hole in One Challenge - $600 (taken)
- Sponsor a Car Giveaway (Car Dealership)
- Dinner Sponsor - $800
- Lunch Sponsor - $300
- Sponsor Refreshments Station - $200
- **All sponsorships will have their establishments advertised at the event