Made & Given
A holiday pop-up shop featuring independent brands from New York State.
Shop small for thoughtful holiday gifts this year at a special pop-up shop featuring independent brands from New York State the weekend of November 10-12, 2017 at A Little Beacon Space, 291 Main St, Beacon. Enjoy complimentary beer and wine Friday and Saturday after 5 pm!
Find the following at this 3-day pop-up shop:
- Curated records from Black Gold Records
- Handmade jewelry by Haimi Co and Rock Dove
- Sustainable soaps and hand-poured candles by Kala Style
- Bow ties and Headscarves for adults and babies by Moor Berry
- Unisex Leather Goods by F&S
- Naughty Holiday Cards from Santa’s Dirty Workshop and more!
*Complimentary happy hour Friday and Saturday after 5 pm.
Love all things artisan and want to keep shopping before or after you hit this Made & Given pop-up shop? Visit the following stores on Beacon's Main Street, as taken from A Little Beacon Blog's Shopping Guide:
On the West End (toward the train):
- Hudson Beacon Glass
- Dream in Plastic (also sells Kala Style soaps which will be at this pop-up shop)
In the Center (near this pop-up shop):
- American Gypsy
- Hudson Valley Vinyl
On the East End (near the mountain):
- Howling at the Edge of Chaos (also sells Rock Dove Rings which will be available at this pop-up shop in other styles)
- Blackbird Attic
- Shop Reservoir
- King + Curated