Host Your Pop-Up Shop, Gallery or Experience
291 Main Street, A LIttle Beacon Space
A Little Beacon Blog is the first and only publication to dedicate a Guide to promoting Pop-Up Shops in the area. These types of shopping events are vital to making designers, artisans, and makers more accessible to the community. Pop-Up Shops also contribute to an exciting economy. Now we've taken it a step further, and opened up our Space to be a venue to how your Pop-Up Shop or experience.
Combine with other artisans, or host a solo show. A Little Beacon Space is designed to be spacious and fluid for a shopping experience. Located in the middle of Beacon at 291 Main Street in one of Beacon's most historic buildings, The Telephone Building, our venue has 2 storefront windows overlooking the street and is the first room inside of the building, and an easy room to configure to set shop.
We want your shop to succeed. So we built in ways that A Little Beacon Blog can help promote your pop-up shop when it's hosted in our Space.
- Banner Ad: A display ad on the side column of every page of our website.
- Listing on our Schedule Page.
- Listing on our Home Page.
- Listing with your flyer in our Pop-Up Shop Guide.
- Listing in our newsletter with other sponsors. See this example at the bottom.
- Listing in our flyer case outside (see picture below).
- 2 Storefront Windows: Decorate! Bring sparkly lights!
- Sidewalk Sign: Place your sign out front on the sidewalk with your flyer to help people know they are in the right place. Additionally, hang your flyer on the front door of A Little Beacon Space as a final anchor point to bringing people in the door.
- Media List: We'll give you a list of recommended publications to reach out to about your event to help you get publicity for it.
- 10 blue folding chairs
- 1 long black table (seats up to 12 people)
- 2 ivory faux leather high-back chairs
- 75" wide projector screen
- 1 coffee table (seats up to 6 people)
- Bar (seats up to 4 people)
- 2 black stools (good for use at bar)
- 2 high desk chairs (good for use at bar)
- Wine glasses for small gatherings
- Mini-fridge with icebox (in room)
- Wine & Beer openers
- French and Tea Presses
- Set of 8 china plates and mugs
- 3 serving platters
- Water cooler (a glass water jug with spout)
- 2 short glass vases
- Full length mirror
- Bose Bluetooth speaker
- In-building recycling and food composting
TWO POP-UP PACKAGE OPTIONS
1. Sales Split
Pop-Up Shops can be risky, but fun. They let designers and merchants try out new products or art with new audiences. We want to help make that happen. For pop-up shops, we offer a 70%/30% (you get 70%) split of sales with a downpayment of $200. Sales would be deducted from the downpayment, and additional sales paid at the end of your event. In this scenario, A Little Beacon Blog takes more of a partner role and does extra promotion for you, including a dedicated article, Facebook share, and extra Instagram marketing.
Please Contact Us with your idea to consider. Please include website, social handles, following, and your ideas for marketing.
2. Flat Rate
If you're feeling pretty confident, and want to pay a clean, flat rate, then you can with the $650 rate for the 3-day package for pop-ups.
Both options are below for you to select from.
HOURS & RATES:
Mini 2 Hour
Monday - Thursday
3pm - 5pm
3pm - 9pm
8am - 10pm
3 Full Day Weekend Combo
8am - 10pm
Book the whole weekend, Friday-Sunday, and get each day for a discounted rate of $216/day.
Special Pop-Up Package
Pop-Up Shops can be risky, but fun. They let designers and merchants try out new products or art with new audiences. We want to help make that happen. For pop-up shops, we offer a 70%/30% (you get 70%) split of sales with a downpayment of $200. Sales would be deducted from the downpayment, and additional sales paid at the end of your event. Please Contact Us with your idea to consider. Please include website, social handles, following, and your ideas for marketing.
The Space is available for select ticketed or shopping events for a ticket or sales split without the day rate. In order to partner, we need information about your pricing, following, and your marketing plans. We are not able to take on many of these types events, but you can Contact Us to consider.
Yoga and fitness instructors who would like to host a pop-up work out session called #DropNGiveMe20. If you're interested in leading this series, please Contact Us.