"A Little Beacon Space"
Venue for Private Bookings
291 Main Street
A Little Beacon Space is the private office of A Little Beacon Blog, an online news publication serving the community of Beacon and beyond, and Tin Shingle, a training platform and community for business, artists and makers who are getting the word out about their business.
Located in the heart of downtown Beacon in the historically designated Telephone Building at 291 Main Street, A Little Beacon Space is inspiring to work from, and designed to be a connection point with people. Sunlight pours into the office in the morning from the eastern window, while you can look out on Main Street from our two storefront windows.
Workshops & Retreats
Arrange the furniture any way you need to. The room seats 22 and can fit a few more standing. A 75" projector on tripod is available to show your stuff.
Pour the wine from our bar while your guests enjoy their time. A mini-fridge with icebox is in the room for your convenience, along with platters and plates.
Shopping from hard to find designers has been part of what makes Beacon special. A Little Beacon Blog is the first and only publication to offer a venue devoted to these stores.
VENUE IS PERFECT FOR:
- Events & Networking
- Client Gatherings
- Client Presentations
- Photo Shoots (tons of natural light)
- Film Screenings
- Wine or Food Tastings
- Musical Presentations
VENUE IS NOT A FIT FOR:
Much as we would like to, we cannot host the following types of events, due to insurance reasons:
- Birthday Parties
Included In The Space
- 1 long black conference table
- 1 glass top table (good for food prep)
- 1 custom-built bar
- 1 small coffee table
- 22 chairs total (10 folding chairs, 2 bar stools, 2 bar chairs, 2 ivory faux leather high-back chairs)
- Air-conditioner - turn on as you need it
- Bathrooms in building
- Several electrical outlets
- Epson projector: EX3240/EX7240 Pro. It has the following cables: USB, HDMI, VGA, Audio. We have a BOSE bluetooth speaker in the room, but also have plug-in computer speakers if anyone’s bluetooth acts up.
- 75" wide projector screen
- Easel with paper and markers (including a few glitter markers). Looks like this with adjustable legs.
- Bose Bluetooth speaker
- Computer plug-in speakers for those who are Bluetooth challenged
EATING + DRINKING
- Mini-fridge with icebox (in room)
- Wine & Beer openers
- Wine glasses for small gatherings
- Set of 8 china plates and mugs
- 3 serving platters
- Full length mirror
$285 Half Day (up to 4 hours)
$485 Full Day (up to 8 hours)
$950 Pop-Up Shop 3-Day Weekend Package
$1,450 Pop-Up Shop 3-Day Weekend Package with Flyer Design + Distribution
Events that are open to the public come with built-in exposure on A Little Beacon Blog, the online newspaper covering Beacon and beyond, reaching readers with 21,500 views/month. Event gets listed in our Schedule on this website, as an event our Facebook with over 3,100 followers, and included in our weekned newsletter, reaching 1,200 subscribers.