Space Rental for Gatherings and Presentations
291 Main Street, A Little Beacon Space
Host your event for a presentation, gathering, fundraiser or other type of get-together from the middle of Main Street in Beacon, NY in the restored Telephone Building, which first connected phone calls in the Hudson Valley in 1907. All furniture is easy to move to suit your needs, and the lighting is ideal for picturesque moments. Walls are spacious and blank for projections or for hanging pictures with temporary velcro strips that you would like to display on the day or evening of your event. Please inquire if you have a question about your type of booking.
- Link Your Facebook Event Page with A Little Beacon Blog's Page:
Show your event to even more people when it's listed as an Event in A Little Beacon Blog's Facebook page.
- Advertise Your Event on A Little Beacon Blog (Complimentary)
A $350 value. Your flyer gets into A Little Beacon Blog's newsletter the week prior to the event (see all of our ad packages). Readership has over 14,500 views/month.
- Post Your Flyer Outside:
A Little Beacon Space places a schedule of all events hosted in our space in our promotional box outside on the sidewalk.
- Event Listed in Newsletter*:
Upcoming events will be listed in A Little Beacon Blog's event newsletter. Readership has over 1,100 subscribers.
- Sidewalk Sign:
Place your sign out front on the sidewalk with your flyer to help people know they are in the right place.
- Storefront Windows:
Place a flyer in the window on the day of your event.
- Room fits 25 people stationery. For a fluid event with people moving in and out, like a pop-up shop or fundraiser, more people can be accommodated.
16 chairs total (10 folding chairs, 2 ivory faux leather high-back chairs, 2 bar stools, 2 tall chairs)
- Conference table
- Coffee table
- Epson projector: EX3240/EX7240 Pro. It has the following cables: USB, HDMI, VGA, Audio. We have a BOSE bluetooth speaker in the room, but also have plug-in computer speakers if anyone’s bluetooth acts up.
- 75" wide projector screen
- Easel with paper and markers (including a few glitter markers). Looks like this with adjustable legs
- Bose Bluetooth speaker
- Mini-fridge with icebox (in room)
- Wine & Beer openers
- Wine glasses for small gatherings
- French and Tea Presses
- Water cooler (a glass water jug with spout)
- Set of 8 china plates and mugs
- 3 serving platters
- 2 short glass vases
- Full length mirror
- Computer plug-in speakers for those who are Bluetooth challenged
- Air-conditioner - turn on as you need it (in summer only, removed during winter)
- 3 trash cans for optional recycling and food compositing