SallyeAnder has sold handmade skincare products since 1982 - the company's customers rely on them to keep their skincare pure, and safe from common allergens. The business is family-owned and -operated, crafting products in New York State for the past 30 years. SallyeAnder has been dedicated to the practice of fair-trade sourcing, and using functional ingredients. They produce hypoallergenic products in small batches using the highest quality ingredients.
SallyeAnder is looking to fill their Retail Sales Manager position at their new brick and mortar store at 1 East Main Street in Beacon, NY. As a manager you will bring SallyeAnder’s Leadership practices into all elements of the shop: Transparency, Leading Honestly, Adapting and Developing, Nurturing Talents, and Living with Purpose. You will take initiative to drive your own development and improve your practice of leadership and management to grow into your future role of Sales Manager across SallyeAnder. Hours will be Monday to Saturday, 11 am to 6 pm, and Sunday, noon to 5 pm.
- A modern honest store atmosphere where individualism is encouraged
- A 50% discount off all our products
- An unconventional retail structure to support your entrepreneurial spirit
- The opportunity for growth within our brand
- Customer service: Ensure a unique customer experience that makes every visitor feel welcome, meets their needs, and makes their day
- Building the Brand: Educate our customers on our brand values, handmade, ingredient knowledge.
- Driving sales: Demonstrate strong business insight and understand business metrics and reports and how to impact them through behaviors on the floor.
- Stock and Inventory: Keep note of fresh standards and rotation rules, manage ordering the correct products and amounts.
- Managing sales and merchandising in a retail environment (2-3 years)
- Ability to manage reporting systems, Microsoft Excel and MS word
- Can lift 30 pounds. Reasonable accommodations will be made for any employee when necessary
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the shop
- Experience with customer service
- Ability to train and develop staff through positive coaching and feedback
- Strong time-management and planning practices
- Experience working with skincare or cosmetics
- Experience with fresh product, ordering and rotation
At SallyeAnder, we believe when we continue to foster a culture of inclusion and respect within a diverse workforce, we are doing our part in building a world where there is equal opportunity for all. We are looking for employees through a variety of agencies, community groups, nonprofits, and online social job sites, and in our business practices, we strive to leverage the gift that diversity brings.
SallyeAnder unequivocally supports equal opportunity employment for all applications regardless of religion, race, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ancestry, adverse mental health and other characteristics both defined, protected, and enforced by the law under federal or state jurisdiction.
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com No calls or walk-ins please.
To place your own Classified Ad, please click here.