Space Rental for WorkShops
291 Main Street, A Little Beacon Space
Host your workshop or meeting from the middle of Main Street in Beacon, NY in the restored Telephone Building, which first connected phone calls in the Hudson Valley in 1907. Run your workshop from a well-stocked and inspiring room, making your event easy and pleasant. All furniture is easy to move to suit your needs. The boardroom table seats up to 12 people, with an additional coffee table to seat up to 6 people, and 4 people at the bar. The space can hold about 25 people comfortably. If you are looking for a shorter, hourly rental option, please click here.
- Event Posted at A Little Beacon Blog's Facebook Page: If your event is public and you want people to buy tickets or come for free, A Little Beacon Blog can post your event on our Facebook page with a direct link to where you need it. It can even point to your own Facebook Event page if you like.
- Event Listed on Flyer in Promotional Box: A Little Beacon Space places a schedule of all events hosted in our space in our promotional box outside on the sidewalk.
- Event Listed in Newsletter*: Upcoming events will be listed in the free newsletter A Little Beacon Blog sends out to our readers when new articles are published.
- Sidewalk Sign: Place your sign out front on the sidewalk with your flyer to help people know they are in the right place.
- Storefront Windows: Place a flyer in the window on the day of your event.
- 10 blue folding chairs
- 1 long black table (seats up to 12 people)
- 2 ivory faux leather high-back chairs
- 75" wide projector screen
- 1 coffee table (seats up to 6 people)
- Bar (seats up to 4 people)
- 2 black stools (good for use at bar)
- 2 high desk chairs (good for use at bar)
- Wine glasses for small gatherings
- Mini-fridge with icebox (in room)
- Wine & Beer openers
- French and Tea Presses
- Set of 8 china plates and mugs
- 3 serving platters
- Water cooler (a glass water jug with spout)
- 2 short glass vases
- Full length mirror
- Bose Bluetooth speaker
- In-building recycling and food composting
HOURS & RATES:
Days and Hours Vary
Please see below for times.
3pm - 10pm
Full Day M-F
8am - 10pm
Full Day Saturday OR Sunday
8am - 10pm
2 Full Day Weekend Combo
8am - 10pm
Book the whole weekend and get each day for a discounted rate of $325/day.
The Space is available for select ticketed or shopping events for a ticket or sales split without the day rate. In order to partner, these have to be very on-brand for us, as we promote them and that takes a lot of time and design. We are not able to take on many of these types events, but you can Contact Us to consider.
Yoga and fitness instructors who would like to host a pop-up work out session called #DropNGiveMe20. If you're interested in leading this series, please Contact Us.