Hourly Meeting Space Rental for Meetings
291 Main Street, A Little Beacon Space
Host your meeting from the middle of Main Street in Beacon, NY in the restored Telephone Building, which first connected phone calls in the Hudson Valley in 1907. Run your workshop or meeting from a well-stocked and inspiring room, making your event easy and pleasant. All furniture is easy to move to suit your needs. The boardroom table seats up to 12 people, with an additional coffee table to seat up to 6 people, and 4 people at the bar. The space can hold about 25 people comfortably.
- Event Listed in Newsletter*: Upcoming events will be listed in the free newsletter A Little Beacon Blog sends out to our readers when new articles are published.
- Sidewalk Sign: Place your sign out front on the sidewalk with your flyer to help people know they are in the right place.
- Storefront Windows: Place a flyer in the window on the day of your meeting.
- 10 folding chairs
- 1 long black table
- 2 ivory faux leather high-back chairs
- 1 coffee table
- Epson projector: EX3240/EX7240 Pro. It has the following cables: USB, HDMI, VGA, Audio. We have a BOSE bluetooth speaker in the room, but also have plug-in computer speakers if anyone’s bluetooth acts up.
- 75" wide projector screen
- Easel with paper and markers (including a few glitter markers). Looks like this with adjustable legs.
- 2 black stools
- Mini-fridge with icebox (in room)
- Wine & Beer openers
- Wine glasses for small gatherings
- French and Tea Presses
- Set of 8 china plates and mugs
- 3 serving platters
- Water cooler (a glass water jug with spout)
- 2 short glass vases
- Full length mirror
- Bose Bluetooth speaker
- Computer plug-in speakers for those who are Bluetooth challenged
- Air-conditioner - turn on as you need it
- 3 trash cans for optional recycling and food compositing
Good for workshops and meetings that have little or no setup or cleanup, and 2-5 people attending. The room configuration available to you is with the boardroom table in the middle of the room and cannot be altered. If you wish for more people and to configure the room as needed, please see our regular rental package.
When reserving, please contact us first to make sure the date is available. If so, then return to this page to select the number of hours you are booking below, and proceed to checkout.
HOURS & RATES:
Monday - Friday
Dependent upon type of meeting
9am - 3pm
3pm - 10pm
8am - 10pm
3 Full Day Pop-Up Shop Combo
8am - 10pm
Book the whole weekend, Friday-Sunday, and get each day for a discounted rate of $283/Discounted Full Day.
Pop-Up Shops can be risky, but fun. They let designers and merchants try out new products or art with new audiences. We want to help make that happen.
Yoga and fitness instructors who would like to host a pop-up work out session called #DropNGiveMe20. If you're interested in leading this series, please Contact Us.