Space Rental for WorkShops
291 Main Street, A Little Beacon Space
Host your workshop or meeting from the middle of Main Street in Beacon, NY in the restored Telephone Building, which first connected phone calls in the Hudson Valley in 1907. Run your workshop from a well-stocked and inspiring room, making your event easy and pleasant. All furniture is easy to move to suit your needs. The boardroom table seats up to 12 people, with an additional coffee table to seat up to 6 people, and 4 people at the bar. The space can hold about 25 people comfortably. If you are looking for a shorter, hourly rental option, please click here.
- Event Posted at A Little Beacon Blog's Facebook Page: If your event is public and you want people to buy tickets or come for free, A Little Beacon Blog can post your event on our Facebook page with a direct link to where you need it. It can even point to your own Facebook Event page if you like.
- Event Listed on Flyer in Promotional Box: A Little Beacon Space places a schedule of all events hosted in our space in our promotional box outside on the sidewalk.
- Event Listed in Newsletter*: Upcoming events will be listed in the free newsletter A Little Beacon Blog sends out to our readers when new articles are published.
- Sidewalk Sign: Place your sign out front on the sidewalk with your flyer to help people know they are in the right place.
- Storefront Windows: Place a flyer in the window on the day of your event.
- Room fits 25 people stationery. For a fluid event with people moving in and out, like a pop-up shop or fundraiser, more people can be accommodated.
16 chairs total (10 folding chairs, 2 ivory faux leather high-back chairs, 2 bar stools, 2 tall chairs)
- Conference table
- Coffee table
- Epson projector: EX3240/EX7240 Pro. It has the following cables: USB, HDMI, VGA, Audio. We have a BOSE bluetooth speaker in the room, but also have plug-in computer speakers if anyone’s bluetooth acts up.
- 75" wide projector screen
- Easel with paper and markers (including a few glitter markers). Looks like this with adjustable legs
- Bose Bluetooth speaker
- Mini-fridge with icebox (in room)
- Wine & Beer openers
- Wine glasses for small gatherings
- French and Tea Presses
- Water cooler (a glass water jug with spout)
- Set of 8 china plates and mugs
- 3 serving platters
- 2 short glass vases
- Full length mirror
- Computer plug-in speakers for those who are Bluetooth challenged
- Air-conditioner - turn on as you need it (in summer only, removed during winter)
- 3 trash cans for optional recycling and food compositing
Half Day Monday-Thursday
Half Day Friday-Sunday
Full Day Monday-Thursday
Full Day Friday-Sunday
Full Day Monday-Thursday
Pop-Up Shop Package
3-Day Weekend Combo
Friday + Saturday + Sunday