Sponsor Spotlights are major sponsors of A Little Beacon Blog. With over 8,000 hits to the website monthly, 2K-5K views per week at Facebook, and even more at Instagram and Twitter, your business will be seen and this package has the most exposure. Your ad is shown on every page of this website, as well as once a month in our social media streams on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Reach thousands of people who love the Hudson Valley and all that it has to offer. Integrated advertising like this is A Little Beacon Blog's specialty, and reaches your market in an authentic way. Approval is required before starting a campaign, so please email us if we have not met you yet.
What Is Included
Each month, your business is featured through the following display and interactive media:
- Display: Banner Ad on every page
- Article: Our editorial team writes an article that focuses on what you need. Example: We could highlight new doctors or specialties, or introduce doctors who may not have met the community yet.
- Newsletter: Your article is featured once in ALBB’s newsletter when we promote a feature story we published.
- Facebook: When your article publishes, it is the star of ALBB’s Facebook page for the day for lots of exposure.
- Instagram: Shared there too for more exposure to influencers and media types who follow those social streams.
- Happening This Weekend Newsletter: Every Friday at 1pm, ALBB sends a newsletter that highlights weekend dates. For our Sponsor Spotlight advertisers, we visit your social media or check in with you to see what’s going on, and then promote it briefly in that newsletter.
Book Your Sponsorship Online
Reserve your spot by selecting a package below. Discounts are available on monthly ad subscriptions, and on pre-purchases of bulk months. If you want to start a monthly, discounted, commitment-free ad subscription, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
If you want to purchase 1 monthly only, or several months up front for a discount, purchase those from the button below.