Gallery Space Rental for Photo Shoots
291 Main Street, A Little Beacon Space
A Little Beacon Space is located in the heart of Beacon, NY at 291 Main Street in the historic and restored Telephone Building. Lighting is bright and spacious, with honey-colored hard wood floors and 11' ceilings. Host a photo shoot for a single client, or get a group together for a round of headshots, social media photos, or any type of photos you need. The Space offers several textures for interesting backgrounds for wide or detail shots. Should you wish to use other intriguing parts of the Telephone Building in your photo shoot, please contact us so that we can put you in touch with the other businesses located here.
- A Little Beacon Blog's Facebook Event: If you are promoting a photo session where others can buy a session, we can list your event on our Facebook page. The link would link to your main ticket or Event page, but can act as an alert to our subscribers.
- 2 Storefront Windows: Place a flyer in the window to promote your photo session, if appropriate. Shades are on all of the windows for privacy.
- Sidewalk Sign: Place your sign out front on the sidewalk with your flyer to help people know they are in the right place. Additionally, hang your flyer on the front door of A Little Beacon Space as a final anchor point to bringing people in the door.
- Room fits 25 people stationery. For a fluid event with people moving in and out, like a pop-up shop or fundraiser, more people can be accommodated.
16 chairs total (10 folding chairs, 2 ivory faux leather high-back chairs, 2 bar stools, 2 tall chairs)
- Conference table
- Coffee table
- Epson projector: EX3240/EX7240 Pro. It has the following cables: USB, HDMI, VGA, Audio. We have a BOSE bluetooth speaker in the room, but also have plug-in computer speakers if anyone’s bluetooth acts up.
- 75" wide projector screen
- Easel with paper and markers (including a few glitter markers). Looks like this with adjustable legs
- Bose Bluetooth speaker
- Mini-fridge with icebox (in room)
- Wine & Beer openers
- Wine glasses for small gatherings
- French and Tea Presses
- Water cooler (a glass water jug with spout)
- Set of 8 china plates and mugs
- 3 serving platters
- 2 short glass vases
- Full length mirror
- Computer plug-in speakers for those who are Bluetooth challenged
- Air-conditioner - turn on as you need it (in summer only, removed during winter)
- 3 trash cans for optional recycling and food compositing
Half Day Monday-Thursday
Half Day Friday-Sunday
Full Day Monday-Thursday
Full Day Friday-Sunday
Full Day Monday-Thursday
Pop-Up Shop Package
3-Day Weekend Combo
Friday + Saturday + Sunday