Gallery Space Rental for Photo Shoots
291 Main Street, A Little Beacon Space
A Little Beacon Space is located in the heart of Beacon, NY at 291 Main Street in the historic and restored Telephone Building. Lighting is bright and spacious, with honey-colored hard wood floors and 11' ceilings. Host a photo shoot for a single client, or get a group together for a round of headshots, social media photos, or any type of photos you need. The Space offers several textures for interesting backgrounds for wide or detail shots. Should you wish to use other intriguing parts of the Telephone Building in your photo shoot, please contact us so that we can put you in touch with the other businesses located here.
- A Little Beacon Blog's Facebook Event: If you are promoting a photo session where others can buy a session, we can list your event on our Facebook page. The link would link to your main ticket or Event page, but can act as an alert to our subscribers.
- 2 Storefront Windows: Place a flyer in the window to promote your photo session, if appropriate. Shades are on all of the windows for privacy.
- Sidewalk Sign: Place your sign out front on the sidewalk with your flyer to help people know they are in the right place. Additionally, hang your flyer on the front door of A Little Beacon Space as a final anchor point to bringing people in the door.
- 10 folding chairs
- 1 long black table
- 2 ivory faux leather high-back chairs
- 1 coffee table
- Epson projector: EX3240/EX7240 Pro. It has the following cables: USB, HDMI, VGA, Audio. We have a BOSE bluetooth speaker in the room, but also have plug-in computer speakers if anyone’s bluetooth acts up.
- 75" wide projector screen
- Easel with paper and markers (including a few glitter markers). Looks like this with adjustable legs.
- 2 black stools
- Mini-fridge with icebox (in room)
- Wine & Beer openers
- Wine glasses for small gatherings
- French and Tea Presses
- Set of 8 china plates and mugs
- 3 serving platters
- Water cooler (a glass water jug with spout)
- 2 short glass vases
- Full length mirror
- Bose Bluetooth speaker
- Computer plug-in speakers for those who are Bluetooth challenged
- Air-conditioner - turn on as you need it
- 3 trash cans for optional recycling and food compositing
HOURS & RATES:
Monday - Friday
Dependent upon type of meeting
9am - 3pm
3pm - 10pm
8am - 10pm
3 Full Day Pop-Up Shop Combo
8am - 10pm
Book the whole weekend, Friday-Sunday, and get each day for a discounted rate of $283/Discounted Full Day.
Pop-Up Shops can be risky, but fun. They let designers and merchants try out new products or art with new audiences. We want to help make that happen.
Yoga and fitness instructors who would like to host a pop-up work out session called #DropNGiveMe20. If you're interested in leading this series, please Contact Us.