Space Rental for Gatherings and Presentations
291 Main Street, A Little Beacon Space
Host your event for a presentation, gathering, fundraiser or other type of get-together from the middle of Main Street in Beacon, NY in the restored Telephone Building, which first connected phone calls in the Hudson Valley in 1907. All furniture is easy to move to suit your needs, and the lighting is ideal for picturesque moments. Walls are spacious and blank for projections or for hanging pictures with temporary, super-stong velcro strips that you would like to display on the day or evening of your event. Please inquire if you have a question about your type of booking. The space can hold about 25 people comfortably.
At this time, we are unable to book events that are birthday parties or for children.
- 10 blue folding chairs
- 1 long black table (seats up to 12 people)
- 2 ivory faux leather high-back chairs
- 75" wide projector screen
- 1 coffee table (seats up to 6 people)
- Bar (seats up to 4 people)
- 2 black stools (good for use at bar)
- 2 high desk chairs (good for use at bar)
- Wine glasses for small gatherings
- Mini-fridge with icebox (in room)
- Wine & Beer openers
- French and Tea Presses
- Set of 8 china plates and mugs
- 3 serving platters
- Water cooler (a glass water jug with spout)
- 2 short glass vases
- Full length mirror
- Bose Bluetooth speaker
- In-building recycling and food composting
HOURS & RATES:
Mini 2 Hour
Monday - Thursday
3pm - 5pm
3pm - 9pm
Full Day M-F
8am - 10pm
Full Day Saturday OR Sunday
8am - 10pm
2 Full Day Weekend Combo
8am - 10pm
Book the whole weekend and get each day for a discounted rate of $325/day.
The Space is available for select ticketed or shopping events for a ticket or sales split without the day rate. In order to partner, these have to be very on-brand for us, as we promote them and that takes a lot of time and design. We are not able to take on many of these types events, but you can Contact Us to consider.
Yoga and fitness instructors who would like to host a pop-up work out session called #DropNGiveMe20. If you're interested in leading this series, please Contact Us.