Space Rental for Gatherings and Presentations
291 Main Street, A Little Beacon Space
Host your event for a presentation, gathering, fundraiser or other type of get-together from the middle of Main Street in Beacon, NY in the restored Telephone Building, which first connected phone calls in the Hudson Valley in 1907. All furniture is easy to move to suit your needs, and the lighting is ideal for picturesque moments. Walls are spacious and blank for projections or for hanging pictures with temporary, super-stong velcro strips that you would like to display on the day or evening of your event. Please inquire if you have a question about your type of booking.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW
- Parties: At this time, we are unable to book events that are birthday parties or for children.
- People: The space holds about 25 people comfortably at one time.
- Food: Hors d'oeuvre are permitted, but not a catered meal. Wine can be served but not sold, and you can bring your own drinks.
- 10 folding chairs
- 1 long black table
- 2 ivory faux leather high-back chairs
- 1 coffee table
- Epson projector: EX3240/EX7240 Pro. It has the following cables: USB, HDMI, VGA, Audio. We have a BOSE bluetooth speaker in the room, but also have plug-in computer speakers if anyone’s bluetooth acts up.
- 75" wide projector screen
- Easel with paper and markers (including a few glitter markers). Looks like this with adjustable legs.
- 2 black stools
- Mini-fridge with icebox (in room)
- Wine & Beer openers
- Wine glasses for small gatherings
- French and Tea Presses
- Set of 8 china plates and mugs
- 3 serving platters
- Water cooler (a glass water jug with spout)
- 2 short glass vases
- Full length mirror
- Bose Bluetooth speaker
- Computer plug-in speakers for those who are Bluetooth challenged
- Air-conditioner - turn on as you need it
- 3 trash cans for optional recycling and food compositing
HOURS & RATES:
Monday - Friday
Dependent upon type of meeting
9am - 3pm
3pm - 10pm
8am - 10pm
3 Full Day Pop-Up Shop Combo
8am - 10pm
Book the whole weekend, Friday-Sunday, and get each day for a discounted rate of $283/Discounted Full Day.
Pop-Up Shops can be risky, but fun. They let designers and merchants try out new products or art with new audiences. We want to help make that happen.
Yoga and fitness instructors who would like to host a pop-up work out session called #DropNGiveMe20. If you're interested in leading this series, please Contact Us.